- You must be 13 years and older to use this site.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other Team Webgalli users.
- You may not use the Team Webgalli service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ('Content') that you submit, post, and display on the Team Webgalli service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack Team Webgalli or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Team Webgalli.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email or advertisements to Team Webgalli or any of its members ('Spam').
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of Team Webgalli, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Any loss of, or damage to, data is not the responsibility of Team Webgalli. Use of this service is at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.
- All Elgg plugins published on Team Webgalli are commercial. You can find their non-commercial counterparts on community.elgg.org.
- You are not allowed to sale, redistribute our plugins, with out a prior consent from us for the same.
- By joining Team Webgalli you agree to not to publish or redistribute source code of the commercial versions of the plugins that you purchase on Team Webgalli. You are however able to freely modify and extend plugins that you purchase.
- All plugins and updates released after 1st August 2010 are bound by the licence agreement that it can be used only on a single domain. Purchasing the plugin or it's extension, or downloading the plugin's update is equal to accepting this licence.
- All plugins and Updates released after 1st August 2010 will be NON GPL licenced. They all will be commercial plugins. The library of these plugins may or maynot contain encrypted pages.
- In order to use plugins released after 1st August 2010, you need to provide the URL of the site which will be using them. Those URL's won't be accessible to anyone but you and will be used only to determine your licence's validity
- You can use plugins purchased before 1st August 2010 on an unlimited number of sites that you develop, unless stated otherwise in plugin's description.
- Plugins support only Elgg versions that are mentioned in plugin's description. We often upgrade existing plugins to the new versions for free once the new Elgg version comes out, though it's not guaranteed.
- We regularily release free extensions for our plugins. We constantly work on improving our plugins, though free updates may sometimes contain bugs. We constantly fix such bugs, though we don't take responsibility for the bugs in free releases untill functionalities added by them appear in the plugin's description, provided that user can downgrade to the stable version which is compatible with plugin's description.
- We restrict the right to change the rules on which new plugins and plugin updates are released. Change of rules won't apply to the already released plugin versions though.
- All plugins are designed to work on standard Elgg configuration and with a set of official plugins. We constantly upgrade our plugins to be compatible with the most popular non-official Elgg plugins, though it's not guaranteed that our plugins are compatible with all the non-official plugins.
- Any plugin which includes a thirdparty software integration (Eg: contacts importer, facebook support for wire, Fluxxbb forum integartion) are supposed to be working with the third party software provided with the download package. We may not be responsible if the plugin fails due to an upgrade of the third party software. If time permits, we may upgrade the bundled third party softwares (though its not necessary). You are adviced not to upgrade the thirdparty software unless we release an official patch for the new version of thirdparty software.
- No refund is allowed for any commercial plugin for which a licence key is needed, once a licence key is generated for the plugin.
- A refund is allowed only if our expert team fails to install the plugin in your site installation.
- All the custom developed plugins are subjected to the same terms and conditions above.
- The code will be the sole property of Team Webgalli and Team Webgalli has got complete right on it. This means you can use the same code for any number of your sites, but you cant sale it or redristribute it.
- Some part of the code may use third party services and the client should agree to respect to the third party licence.
- You are not allowed to resale the custom developed script, unless you purchase a "RESELLER" licence from us.
- We wont be responsible / there wont be any refund, if you have conflict of the custom developed code with anyother thirdparty plugin. (We offer support for all the core plugins only)
- All the custom developed plugins offer 1month / 10 free support tickets (which ever is earlier) for bugs. If you need support after the above period, you have to sign an AMC (Annual Maintanance Contract) with Team Webgalli.
- Support will be offerend through Phone / Mail /Forum only.
- Response time for support questions 12-24hours.
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Team Webgalli account. While Team Webgalli prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that Team Webgalli cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and, despite our best efforts, may be exposed to such materials and that you use the Team Webgalli service at your own risk.